|ALL Refunds are subject to shipping and handling fees and the product must be returned to our distribution facilities.
- To return a product, the product must have been purchased directly from OPHTHAMAX,INC. Returns of products purchased from a doctor or other sources must be handled by the individual or organization from which the product was purchased.
- Contact OPHTHAMAX, INC. by FILLING OUT THE RETURN ORDER FORM LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE to obtain approval for your return or contact customer service. You will be assigned a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- The Customer Service Representative will provide you the correct procedures and location to return the product. The product must be shipped within 7 days of receiving the RMA number and clearly identified on the return package.
- Product returned to OPHTHAMAX, INC. after 40 days of purchase and/or without a RMA number will not qualify for a refund.
- Processing of refunds may take up to 45 days after receipt of returned product.
- A 25% restocking fee may apply for unopened bottles